SEC Filings

DEF 14A
ACADIA REALTY TRUST filed this Form DEF 14A on 03/26/2019
Entire Document
 

The following table provides a summary of all grants awarded to the NEOs during 2018:

 

 

 

Estimated Future Payouts Under Performance-Based Non-Equity Incentive Plan Awards

Estimated Future Payouts Under Performance-Based Equity Incentive Plan Awards

 

All Other Stock Awards: Number of Shares Stock or Units

 

All Other Option Awards: Number of Securities Underlying Options

Exercise or Base Price of Option Awards

Grant Date Fair Value of Stock and Option Awards

Name

Grant Date

Threshold

Target

Maximum

Threshold

 

Target

 

Maximum

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

($)

($)

($)

(#)

 

(#) (1)

 

(#)

 

(#) (2)

 

(#)

($/Sh)

(3)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kenneth F. Bernstein

2/26/2018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

55,942 

 

 

 

$  1,304,708

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

26,894

 

53,787

 

107,574 

 

 

 

1,948,165

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

 

53,787

 

1,254,447

 

 

 

 

 

 

26,894

 

53,787

 

107,574

 

109,729 

 

$  4,507,320

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joel Braun

2/26/2018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20,454

 

 

 

$    477,038

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

5,514

 

11,028

 

22,056

 

 

 

399,434

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

 

11,028

 

257,201

 

 

12/31/2018

 

 

 

26,632

 

610,246

 

 

 

 

 

 

5,514

 

11,028

 

22,056

 

58,114

 

$  1,743,919

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Christopher Conlon

2/26/2018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6,156

 

 

 

$    143,574

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

8,606

 

17,212

 

34,424

 

 

 

623,418

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

 

17,212

 

401,426

 

 

 

 

 

 

8,606

 

17,212

 

34,424

 

23,368

 

$  1,168,418

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

John Gottfried

2/26/2018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16,780

 

 

 

$  391,352

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

4,144

 

8,287

 

16,574

 

 

 

300,155

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

 

8,287

 

193,274

 

 

 

 

 

 

4,144

 

8,287

 

16,574

 

25,067

 

$  884,781

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joseph Napolitano

2/26/2018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13,326

 

 

 

$  310,796

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

3,765

 

7,530

 

15,060

 

 

 

272,737

 

 

 

2/26/2018

 

 

 

7,530

 

175,619

 

 

 

 

 

 

3,765

 

7,530

 

15,060

 

20,856

 

$  759,152

 

 

 

Notes:

 

(1) Represents the performance-based portion of the 2017 awards which will be earned over 5 years with 60% earned at the end of the third year subject to the Company meeting certain performance thresholds. The remaining 40% will be earned ratably over the following two years, provided that the initial 60% is earned as described above. The holders of these Restricted LTIP Units are entitled to receive distributions currently in an amount equal to the per share dividend paid to holders of Common Shares. As there was no minimum or maximum amount for these awards, the

38